- World’s first Grass-fed and Certified Organic Cultured Ghee!
- This product is batch-tested to contain less than 0.25% lactose and less than 2.5 ppm casein/whey. It is batch-tested Gluten-Free.
- It may melt during shipping due to summer heat but there is no other effect on the product’s taste, quality and nutritional benefits.
- Delightfully aromatic ghee with a slight tangy flavor characteristic of cultured foods.
- Pure Indian Foods was the first ghee brand to receive the Whole30 Approved seal in 2011.
One of the traditional processes of making ghee involves culturing the cream before churning it into butter and then clarifying it into ghee. Pure Indian Foods Grass-fed Organic Cultured Ghee is made by following this age-old and time-honored practice. The result is a delightfully aromatic ghee with a slight tangy flavor characteristic of naturally cultured foods. And as always, Pure Indian Foods ghee is made from milk obtained only during the spring thru fall when the cows are on the pasture eating fresh, green grass. No GMOs, no added salt, no preservatives, no Trans Fats, no colors or dyes, no MSG, no flavor enhancers. The only ingredients are milk and cultures, with absolutely nothing else added to it.