Sunbutter Sunflower Butter is a delicious peanut butter substitute that is free from the top eight food allergens: peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, wheat, fish, shellfish and soy, as well as being gluten, sesame and GMO free. Packed with vitamins, fiber and protein, it makes for a healthy, tasty treat either alone, with your favorite snack or as part of an allergy-friendly recipe. See bullets and images for more information.
- OUR FLAVOR WILL WOW YOU This delicious organic peanut butter substitute is a creamy, tasty treat. Made from roasted sunflower seed, this gourmet delight is sure to tickle your taste buds.
- FREE FROM THE TOP 8 FOOD ALLERGENS Our sunflower butter is free from the top 8 most common food allergens: peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, wheat, fish, shellfish and soy, as well as being gluten, sesame and GMO free.
- GREAT TASTING FUEL SunButter Sunflower Butter spread is packed with vitamin E, fiber and protein, providing your family with a nutritional punch and healthy, flavorful fuel for their busy lifestyle.
- THE PERFECT ADDITION TO ANY RECIPE Whether you prefer to have it alone, with your favorite jelly or jam, as a dip for fruits and pretzels, or in a delectable recipe, SunButter Sunflower Butter is a great-tasting alternative to peanut butter.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A. SunButter is made, from farm to table, in the United States of America, so you know your getting a fresh, quality product while supporting a homegrown company.